Looking for a Colorful Future?
Imagine helping others look and feel beautiful by selling prestige skin care and cosmetics in your very own retail business. If you’ve got a passion for beauty and fashion, owning a Merle Norman franchise enables you to make money while making a positive impact on people’s lives.
“As an owner, getting to share my love of beauty is a fairy tale come true and it’s financially rewarding!” – Jolene Vanover, Studio Owner since 2004, Alice, TX
85 Years and Still Going Strong!
The Depression Era didn’t stop an enterprising young Merle Norman from creating her own beauty products and selling them with the “try before you buy” philosophy she pioneered. Before long she was empowering women to be independent business owners as they sold her linen in their privately owned Studios. This tradition carries on today with the Merle Norman franchise system.
Products that Sell
Merle Norman Cosmetics manufactures products that are tested and proven to perform. From the traditional to the trendy – there’s something to meet every woman’s beauty needs.
- Innovative skin care
- Nearly 200 shades of foundation
- Seasonal color collections recognized by celebrity makeup artists
No wonder Merle Norman franchise owners retain their customers an average of 14 years!
Aside from costs for the initial investment, you’ll be surprised at what you don’t pay.
- No royalty or franchise fees
- Unparalleled 60% co-op advertising reimbursement*
- No mandatory national advertising contribution
- Complimentary lease negotiation assistance
- Complimentary interior design assistance
Your Business Your Way
Choose to open a brand new Merle Norman location or check out our existing franchises for sale. Whether you’re interested in a mall, strip center, freestanding location or store-within-a-store, we’ll help tailor a plan to suit your needs and budget. Our Franchise Consultants can help select the plan that’s best for you.
So Much Support to Love
Not a makeup expert? Not a merchandising or advertising pro? Not a problem! Merle Norman has the experts to support you every step of the way – not just at start up, but ongoing.
- Fee national advertising
- Training reference tools available. Online
- Annual training conference
- Makeup tutorial videos by celebrity makeup artists
- Sales training webinars
- High-impact marketing materials
- Co-op TV commercials and radio ads
- Social media content and support
- Proprietary point of sale software program
And if you ever need help, we’re just a phone call away.
Makeup is Recession Proof
No matter what state the economy is in, women always treat themselves to makeup. It’s true! Women spend billions of dollars on beauty products annually!
Join this lucrative industry and start living your dream today! Find out how YOU can be part of the Merle Norman success story.
*Based upon approval.