8 Great Reasons to Become A Part of NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY
- Our relaxation and meditation focused sanctuaries with ultra-hygienic protocols set Namaste | Nail Sanctuary apart from the thousands of indistinguishable, bright, loud, chaotic and unsanitary nail salons across the nation
- 75% of people experience moderate to high levels of stress, making the potential of a nail sanctuary that doubles as a simple, routine way to reduce stress, tremendously
- The nail salon industry has proven itself to be recession proof, as it sees continual growth, with well over $9 billion spent on nail services last year
- The nail salon industry is highly fragmented with no national brand leader… yet.
- An average of $112 a month is spent on nail services
- The necessity, frequency and amount spent on nail services each month fits perfectly with our monthly membership plans
- Our 6-Point Real Estate Plan provides you with a wide variety of location types and effective location strategies
- Our executive team has many combined decades of experience launching, growing and operating other successful franchise concepts
How NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY is Different
NAMASTE | NAIL SANCTUARY’s focus on relaxation and meditation sets it apart from conventional nail salons positioning our brand as the first-and-only nail services franchise in the health and wellness category.
A Tranquil Look and Feel
Serene colors, soft lighting, Zen architecture, stone fountains, moss art and walls, relaxing audio, ultra-comfortable custom seating, privacy drapes, personal flat screen TVs with noise-cancelling headphones, 3-zone air purification systems and a variety of premium as well as non-toxic nail polishes/products are just some of the unique sanctuary offerings which when combined with ultra hygienic protocols and healthful cutting-edge techniques create an elevated guest experience in nail care as well as self-care.
Limited Seating, By Design
Our Sanctuaries have just ten to twelve chairs, uncommonly far apart, and separated by privacy draping. The result is an environment that’s both exclusive and intimate.
Each of our chairs has a Deepak Chopra Dream Master audio-visual system that our guests are welcome to use,
at no additional charge.
Most of our Sanctuaries will also have The Cocoon, a meditation room available exclusively to Members.
Training and Support
Our experienced team will provide you with the support and guidance every step of the way, from territory demographics and site selection to the details of the desired lease terms.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING that includes initial franchise training at our corporate location, on-site support as your sanctuary opens and ongoing training through our online portal.
- START-UP ASSISTANCE including location layouts and design by Utah-based Wadsworth Design, Construction Specification Manual, and a simple, single-source for all furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- PROVEN BUSINESS SYSTEMS, including a suite of technology solutions from our all-in-one Zenoti POS system that will help you establish, manage and grow your business.
- DETAILED OPERATIONS MANUAL that guides you through our unique service offerings including our meditation tools, and client service policies, sales-focused processes and more.
- ONGOING SUPPORT including periodic visits to your sanctuary, on-going training and access to our experienced support team.
- ALLIANCES AND RELATIONSHIPS with established and reliable national suppliers that understand your business.