National Property Inspections
What does a National Property Inspections Franchise Cost?
National Property Inspections is North America’s premier home and commercial inspection franchise. Founded in 1987, NPI is the only property inspection franchisor to offer commercial inspection training and truly exclusive territories with no catches or hidden fees.
Whether you're interested in building your own business, expanding your current skill sets or starting a completely new profession, National Property Inspections, Inc. offers the opportunity for a bright future. With 30 years of experience and hundreds of successful franchises across the U.S. and Canada, NPI is an internationally recognized brand with a proven track record. Our turn-key franchise system offers the tools, training and support you need to rise to the top in the property inspection industry.
Inspection Industry Profile
- Home Inspection is a $3 billion industry with 4.6% annual growth
- Nearly 95% of home buyers order a home inspection
- 99% of members of the National Association of Realtors recommend home inspections to their clients
- More than 6 million home inspections are conducted annually in the United States
- Demand for commercial building inspections is strong and growing
Why Choose NPI?
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc. thrives on our principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism. NPI is the only property inspection franchisor that offers exclusive territories and training in both residential and commercial inspections, giving our franchisees diverse skills, more lucrative opportunities and a competitive edge.
- NPI is the first name in property inspection, with over 30 years in the business
- We only offer EXCLUSIVE franchise territories
- We have the best franchisee-to-staff ratio in the industry, so you’ll always get the personalized support you need, when you need it
- We drive commercial business referrals straight to our franchisees via our National Accounts Department
- Our recession-proof business plan focuses on professional growth
- The NPI Training Academy offers comprehensive, hands-on instruction you won't find anywhere else
- Our technical support staff answers your toughest inspection questions seven days a week
- Our marketing team provides ongoing support to get your business turning a profit quickly
- We're a franchisor with high ethical standards that you'll be proud to call your business partner
The NPI Training Academy
There's no technical experience required with an NPI franchise. When you become an NPI franchise owner, you'll attend our comprehensive NPI Training Academy where you'll learn everything you need to know to conduct professional, quality property inspections. You'll also receive essential marketing training to develop the skills you need to build your business in person and online.
NPI's support for our business owners doesn't end with the Training Academy. We provide telephone technical support seven days a week for our inspectors in the field, as well as ongoing marketing support with a certified marketing coach and in-house corporate marketing team. We also conduct national advertising campaigns and promotions at no cost or additional royalty to our franchisees.
NPI Awards and Recognition
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500: 2016, 2017, 2018
- FranchiseRankings.com Best Home Based Franchises: 2017
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Top Global Franchises: 2017
- FranchiseRankings.com Top 10 Home Based Franchises: 2016
- Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchises: 2016
- Franchise Grade Top 500: 2015, 2016
- Franchise Business Review's Top Franchises for Veterans: 2015
- Franchise Business Review's Top Franchises: 2015
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Low-cost Franchises: 2015
NPI Honors Military Veterans
NPI is proud to help entrepreneurial veterans start their own business with a 15% discount on their franchise fee. Veterans from the U.S. and Canada with honorable discharge from service are eligible to receive this offer.
"At NPI we only succeed when our franchisees succeed, and that is our mission. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and help you build your business." - Roland Bates, NPI Founder and President