Make a Difference in Your Future
What does a Make a Difference in Your Future Franchise Cost?
Positive culture. Simple to operate. Be your own boss. Profitable.
Oola Bowls has the best tasting açaí, remarkably positive customer service and efficient systems that we would love to share around the world!
A Nutrition Rich and Healthy Dining Alternative Franchise!
Oola Bowls was founded by Joe Ferderbar and Brock Snider, who bonded over their passion for entrepreneurship. After trying his first açaí bowl on a trip, Joe started the conversation of creating an efficient business model that provides quality açaí bowls and smoothies with Brock. Together, the two worked on building a business from scratch. We bring the best quality açaí to serve our customers. Our bowls and smoothies are popular at all of our locations and we also have seasonal items such as our granola bites and cold pressed juices. Not only that, we sell our tasty homemade granola and wholesale açaí. With a combination of quality, efficient, and streamlined business model, we have grown and are looking to find new franchise team members to join our expanding brand.
How We Support Our Franchisees
- Operational Support - We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Marketing Support - Leverage our brand and years of experience. We will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans, and materials.
- Ongoing Business Development Support - We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
THE FRANCHISE PROCESS
- Introduction - Complete our form on our website and we will reach out to provide you with more information.
- Kick Off - We will schedule an in-person or remote meeting to review your application and discuss details as we begin our partnership.
- Discovery Day - Our franchise development representative will schedule a visit to our corporate location. Discovery Day is the time to ask questions and get a feel for how each Oola Bowls is operated.
- Let’s Review - Next, our team will send you a copy of the Oola Bowls Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for your review. You will have 14 days to review the document.
- Apply For Financing - After the FDD review, this is the time to apply for financing if needed!
- Your Ownership is Official! - Once we have all decided to move forward, you will review our FA (franchise agreement), sign the appropriate documents, and make your franchise ownership official. You are now a Oola Bowls franchise partner!
Are You Ready to Make a Difference in Your Future with an Oola Bowls Franchise? Request more information now!