Upon launching in their respective territory, Pet Wants franchise owners find that they do not just provide a service to busy pet owners, but also act as a trusted source of information for their entire community. For many owners, their dogs and cats aren’t just pets, but members of the family. That is why Pet Wants’ fresh, nutrient-rich, formula is beloved by owners. Customers find that their local Pet Want’s store isn’t just a place to pick up food, but a place where they can find a community of pet lovers. By creating a sense of connection, Pet Wants owners can expect a solid client base built on trust and repeat-business.
"You get to talk to pet parents who love their animals. You get to play with cats and dogs all day and you get to educate." – Jess Green, Pet Wants Denver
Why Chose Pet Wants?
With Pet Owners growing more interested in fresh, additive-free, Pet Wants has become the answer. However, busy pet owners also need a convenient solution that doesn’t involve stocking up pounds of food. Pet Wants provides the busiest, most health-conscious owners with a simple solution; healthy pet food, freshly delivered.
Key Highlights that Make Pet Wants Unique:
- Exclusive fresh food is delivered directly to customers
- Control over ingredients for optimal nutrition
- Specialized formulas to help all pet needs
- Scalable/ flexible business model
- Solution-focused service
- Work with pet lovers and their furry family members
- Be a trusted source of education and information for your pet community
Winner’s Circle: With our exclusive Winner’s Circle program, you can earn your entire franchise fee back in your first 2 years in business. Just reach pre-determined milestones and get your franchise for free.
Training and Support:
- Omni-Channel Marketing: Leverage the growth of online sales with sophisticated e-commerce combined with digital search campaigns and print marketing collateral for a well-rounded marketing support.
- Dedicated Business Coaching: Receive ongoing support and coaching by experienced business coaches to guide the best business and guide to make the right decisions.
- Training & Launch Program: New owners received detailed training on their business combined with a launch program to get well positioned in the local market.
Pet Wants franchisees can expect a first-rate marketing system designed for maximum exposure. On behalf of franchise owners, the corporate marketing team leverages e-commerce, digital, and print, campaigns. Combined with dedicated business coaching and on-site training, franchisees aren’t just given the tools to succeed, but also the expertise to use such tools at the highest possible level.
“The training process was awesome. I walked into the training on Monday morning like a puppy dog. I was just thinking, ‘Oh my gosh, how am I going to learn all this? Is this even possible?’ And I felt like on Friday by 5 o’clock I was like ‘I got this.’" – Shannon Weel, Pet Wants OC South
Due to the combination of proprietary training and a dedicated executive support team, almost anyone can successfully own and operate their own Pet Wants Franchise. Though there are Pet Wants owners from all walks of life, here are a few of the qualities we see in many Pet Wants Franchisees:
- Passionate about pets: When serving pet owners who love their pets like family, it helps when Pet Wants franchisees have a love for animals.
- Desire to educate your clients: As a franchisee a huge responsibility you have is to share your knowledge not only about Pet Wants products, but pet nutrition and well-being as well.
- Drive to grow& develop your brand: Pet Wants is looking for candidates who are willing to work hard to reach both professional and personal goals.
"I love dogs and cats myself, and I thought, obviously, you want to enjoy what you do and believe in what you do. The more I researched Pet Wants, the more I decided it was something I should consider. It turns out this was a great fit, as I get to serve the pet lovers in my community the highest quality pet food directly to their doors. Pet Wants becomes the services my community relies on to take care of their pets. It's a win-win. "— Tim Chapman, Pet Wants of Minneapolis
“Within a week, or week and a half of our dog Jerry being on the Pet Wants food, his skin issues went away, his coat got soft and shiny, his ear infection went away and at that point we were sold on the food.” – Holly Ensor, Pet Wants Customer