Join a Family-Owned Business Committed to Quality Food and Service
Planet Wings is a fast-casual chicken wing restaurant which delivers on a promise they make to customers; providing delicious, high-quality food the whole family can enjoy.
There are many reasons to own a Planet Wings restaurant and great food is just one of them. The menu has many offerings, with chicken wings at the core. Planet Wings prides itself on using Bell & Evans Chicken; a company which provides healthy chickens, with no added hormones or GMOs.
- Large Menu - Even though Planet Wings has 24 flavors to choose from and a new selection of rubs, the menu extends beyond wings to burgers, gyros, salads and Mexican options.
- 23 Years of Success - Planet Wings’ first concept restaurant opened in 1994 in Middletown, NY. Over the past 23 years, Planet Wings has expanded to 24 locations across the New York and New Jersey area. Originally it was decorated with bright neon signs and colors.
- Simple to Operate - Planet Wings helps make operating your restaurant simple. From the comprehensive training, to the tools provided to help you succeed, operating a Planet Wings restaurant is a smooth process from the get-go.
- Low Cost of Entry - With much competition out there, owning a Planet Wings is an obtainable goal for anyone looking to own a quality restaurant. Scroll below to learn more about Investment.
- Compelling Unit Economics - Planet Wings is proud of the financial performance of their restaurants and would like to share it with you. Please view the Average Unit Volume which is documented in Item 19 of the Planet Wings FDD.
- Strong Brand - Updated with a modern and refined look, the Planet Wings brand is marked on all the packaging, menus and interior and exterior designs.
In addition, as a Planet Wings franchisee, you will receive:
- Training and operational support for managers and employees - Before opening, you will receive in-depth training with the Planet Wings team. During training, you will spend 2 weeks in one of the existing Planet Wings restaurants, where you will learn the menu and operations. An opening team will spend an additional 2 weeks in your restaurant before and during your opening.
- Construction and design - Planet Wings will assist you every step of the way by providing recommendations on restaurant layout, design and décor, general contracting, and access to their approved vendor list for furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- National and local marketing campaigns - Planet Wings provides a marketing plan based on your restaurant's budget. In addition, the marketing team handles social media and is there to assist you in growing your business, whether helping you plan an event for your restaurant or creating a custom coupon. The marketing team also creates monthly promotions designed to drive customers into your restaurant and increase your sales.
- Event management support - You will work with the marketing team to create a Grand Opening Plan customized for your restaurant. The Marketing Team will assist you with in-store grand opening materials, such as banners, ads, social media, etc.
With more than 23 years of success, Planet Wings has built a solid team to carry on the franchises' traditions and values and continues to add enthusiastic entrepreneurs who possess the following qualities:
Passionate about serving excellent quality food and superior customer service
Enjoys giving back to the community
High energy, upbeat and professional
Motivated to succeed
Has food management or retail experience (preferred but not required)
If this sounds like you, complete the inquiry form today and learn more about opening a Planet Wings in your area.
This offering is not an offering of a franchise. In New York (USA), an offering of a franchise can only be made by a prospectus that has been previously filed and registered with the Department of Law of the State of New York. The application for registration of an offering prospectus or the acceptance and filing thereof by the Department of Law as required by the New York law does not constitute approval of the offering or the sale of such franchise by the Department of Law or the attorney general of New York.