The World's Largest Bathroom Remodeling Franchise
Entrepreneurs who are investigating the bathroom remodeling industry could not have picked a better time to do so.
The bathroom remodeling industry is booming as a result of the abundance of aging homes in the marketplace. The Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University, using data compiled from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Housing Survey, reports that an unprecedented number of homes are either in, or entering, the apex of their remodeling years. Tens of millions of homes built in the 1970s, 80s and 90s have bathrooms that need to be remodeled.
Dominating the Market
Re-Bath is well-positioned to be the dominant national brand in the upper-middle class market because:
- We are a manufacturing and a product-sourcing company, with a fully array of proprietary products exclusive to our franchisees.
- We have relationships with various product vendors which help our franchisees purchase the items necessary for them to perform full bathroom remodels.
The overall American home remodeling market is worth an estimated $300 billion. Re-Bath's research suggests that the bathroom remodeling segment is worth an estimated $20 billion, and Re-Bath franchise owners are winning an outsized share of that market.
How Much Can I Make?
In such a booming industry, Re-Bath bathroom remodelers outperform general contractors by a wide margin: according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average general contractor brings in about $93,000 a year in revenues. The average Re-Bath franchisee brings in about $1.78 million in annual gross sales.*
How Much Does it Cost?
The total estimated investment required to begin operation of a Re-Bath bathroom remodeling franchise ranges from $81,000 to just over $353,000. The price range varies depending on the size of territory you purchase and can be more if you are starting from scratch rather than converting an existing remodeling or contracting business.
Re-Bath is celebrating over 30 years of quality bathroom remodeling and is currently awarding franchise opportunities to exceptional people who will be instrumental in adding value to this entire organization.
- Have a passion for people and improving bathrooms
- Are driven to succeed, to learn, and conduct business with professionalism and integrity
- Are willing to be coached and embrace our proven systems in order to improve business and win new customers
Then, inquire today to learn more about owning a Re-Bath!
We're also looking for people with:
- Leadership, management, marketing and sales skills
- A passion for teamwork
- A desire to run a business that improves people’s lives and positively contributes to your community
See if Re-Bath is a good fit for you. Complete the inquiry form and get more free information on owning a Re-Bath remodeling business.