Right at Home Senior Care Franchise Information:
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your career. You decided to take a chance and venture into business, not by yourself, but for yourself. You decided to explore joining a franchise. You like the fact that you will be given a brand name, support, structure, marketing and a proven system. Now, you begin your exploration – searching for the ideal business to own.
Right at Home could very well be your next adventure. With us, you get a strong brand, proven support structure, industry leading marketing materials, and a proven operations system. With us, you join a brand with $172 million system-wide sales in 2010 from our combined 224 locations in the U.S., U.K, and Brazil. With us, you join an incredible elder care industry that offers:
- A recession-resilient career. Today, there are 39 million adults age 65+ in the U.S., and this population is expected to reach 77 million over the next 10 years.
- A career that not only allows you to excel professionally, but also make a difference in the lives of others.
- The ability to establish roots and a presence in your local community and to become an integral part of the lives of your clients and their families.
- An opportunity to work and thrive in the field of healthcare (through an elder care franchise) without previous healthcare experience.
Why the Right at Home Franchise Opportunity is Different from others in both franchising and elder care:
Right at Home's SUCCESS: We achieved system-wide sales of $172 million in 2010 from our combined 200+ locations in the U.S., the U.K. and Brazil. Additionally, for four consecutive years, Entrepreneur magazine has listed Right at Home as a "Top Low-Cost Franchise Opportunity."
Right at Home STORY: Right at Home was founded in 1995 by Allen Hager, a hospital administrator who noticed patients needed additional assistance after their discharge from the hospital. As part of his diligent business planning process, Allen became a certified nursing assistant and then launched Right at Home. Outlets are franchisee-owned and operated and staff skilled professionals trained to provide home-based care for thousands of clients daily.
Right at Home STABILITY: With an established brand identity, over 200 offices, and a 15-year track record of growth and success, Right at Home continues to thrive, even in a down economy, and is ranked as one of the top elder care franchises. Right at Home is also royalty self-sufficient. This means Right at Home does not need to sell more franchises to continue to pay the bills.
Right at Home IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATE: Our franchisees come from a wide range of backgrounds with a variety of experience, but all of them were drawn to Right at Home to serve their community. Not every franchisee applicant is accepted into the Right at Home system. We have a rigorous selection process that ensures only the best, most dedicated people join the Right at Home family – because of the impact they'll have on families across their community. We are seeking motivated, inspiring leaders that have experience managing people. This opportunity is for those that wish to take control of his or her own destiny by becoming a business owner and part of our team.
Franchise opportunities with Right at Home are geared to help you succeed at owning your own business by providing you every tool needed to do so. We are with you every step of the way.
Right at Home BRANDING: "Make it Simple." This brand identity encompasses our vision, our personality, and our driving force for our mission which is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. From corporate headquarters to franchisees to direct caregivers, we make their jobs as enjoyable as possible by making it simple.
Since 1995, Right at Home has been providing in-home supportive care and services for seniors, making life easier each step of the way. Within the next five years, Right at Home is positioned to DOUBLE our franchise locations as well as our total revenue from just three years ago by providing a service for which the demand far exceeds the national supply.
With 12.9% of the nation's 300 million people currently at retirement age, Right at Home became a $172 million company even without the Baby Boomer demographic. Considering that 77 million people will be reaching retirement age within the next decade, the demand for our services is expected to increase considerably over the next 40+ years.
Right at Home BOTTOM LINE:
- Financial instruction to train you on business concepts and assist you in setting up payroll and accounting functions for your franchise.
- Two full weeks of professional training at our corporate headquarters.
- A dedicated Right Start Manager whose sole purpose is to work with new franchisees and get you educated and profitable as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive tools to assist you in attracting the best employees and caregivers.
- Right at Home CERT Program which will provide you with an engaging rewards tool to help you keep your employees motivated and happy.
- A programs and services department that drives leads at a national level to your local business.
- Industry leading marketing materials and professional public relations support for your new business.
- A full-time Social Media Specialist on staff to help you establish a local presence in your community with those searching for elder care services.
- A broad range of services (both medical and non-medical) so you can provide a complete package of options to your clients.
- Market and Regional meetings as well as our informational and well-attended annual convention.
Right at Home FEES:
- Franchise fee: $41,500
- Liquid Capital Requirement: $100,000
- Net Worth Requirement: $200,000
Right at Home SPECIAL INCENTIVES:
- Vet Fran Participant (veteran franchise discounts)