Real Pizza. Real Thin. Real Fast!
The Pizza Industry
The research firm Technomic® in their most recent "Pizza Consumer Trend Report" found that 41% OF AMERICANS say they would be happy to pay for healthier ingredients including ORGANIC TOPPINGS AND CRUSTS, as well as all-natural LOCALLY SOURCED ingredients.
SKINNYPIZZA® is Unique
SKINNYPIZZA® is the 1% that DOESN'T use the harmful additive potassium bromate in their pizza crust; no preservatives and no additives.
But the all-natural concept doesn't stop at the crust:
- Sauce is made with 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC tomatoes
- Pasta is made with low sodium high fiber pasta that is GMO-FREE, EGG-FREE and CHOLESTEROL-FREE
- Proteins are all HORMONE-FREE, NITRITE and NITRATE-FREE
- Veggies are organic and FARM-TO-TABLE fresh
- Cheeses are 100% all-natural, PRESERVATIVE-FREE and FILLER-FREE
By the time you open the doors of your SKINNYPIZZA® franchise you’ll know you’ve invested in a timely and tasty concept and the expertise and back-up to go with it.
The Skinny on Training and Support
With a life-time of restaurant operation, research and development experience to back us up, we have perfected the consistent “pure goodness” of SKINNYPIZZA®'s unique recipes, ingredients, and procedures.
Once a site is selected, franchise owners are fully supported all local restaurant development including the SKINNYPIZZA® contemporary design elements such as:
- Architectural and design assistance
- Efficient kitchen layout
- Equipment and point-of-sale systems
We also provide local access to our established NATIONALLY SOURCED all natural, 100% organic, all-natural and hormone-free menu ingredients.
To maintain day-to-day quality and consistency, new owners, and multiple key staff members, are provided:
- 2 WEEKS pre-opening training at our corporate headquarters
- 2 WEEKS of hands-on training in your new restaurant
The comprehensive training program provides everything necessary to manage an efficient restaurant operation:
- Precise menu purchasing
- Production and procedures
- Front of the house management
Two Business Models
SKINNYPIZZA® owners have two business models from which to choose and locations vary in size from 600 – 2,500 square feet.
- Food Court — designed for mall, airport mall, medical center, entertainment complex, sports venue and other heavy foot traffic areas.
- Dine-In Restaurant — ideal for strip plaza, mixed-use commercial center and busy downtown areas.
The typical SKINNYPIZZA® requires a total initial investment of $318,000 to $693,000 all-in per location. You and your partners, you should have a minimum total liquidity (available capital) of $200,000 for each restaurant you wish to develop.
Single franchise fee: $30,000
Additional units: $20,000 (50% due at signing)
Royalty fee: 5%
Brand development: 1%
If you can picture yourself in your own contemporary and appealing restaurant, bringing great pizza and a healthier Italian menu to your community, then complete the form on this page to learn more. If you and your area is a good fit, you could be on your way to becoming part of the SKINNYPIZZA® revolution.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates in the following 16 states: CT, DE, FL, GA, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, SC, TX, VT and VA.