What does a Sport Clips Franchise Cost?
Why is a Sport Clips Franchise a Great Investment?
For entrepreneurs looking to build a business, Sport Clips offers a multi-unit, lifestyle franchise (12 to 15 hours per week is typical) where you can invest in a business and hire a manager to run the day-to-day business while you keep your current job and build your Sport Clips business for the future.
Transition to full time business ownership is usually around 5 open stores. The concept is also highly scalable (our largest franchisee recently reached 50 stores open) and has a relatively low investment level of $189,300 - $354,500 per store.
Sport Clips Haircuts is a winning concept – a great haircut experience for men and boys’ in a sports-themed environment, at a reasonable price. We offer relaxing amenities and our signature service, the MVP Experience, is a 20-minute, no-appointment necessary session that includes a precision haircut, steamed towel, invigorating massaging shampoo, and relaxing neck and shoulder treatment.
Start-up requirements are relatively low — $200,000 liquid with $400,000 in net worth and a commitment to expand to multiple units. Sport Clips offers a 20 percent discount to qualified veterans.
Ideal Franchisee Profile
We look for candidates with strong managerial and communication skills, and who enjoy working with, and developing, people and marketing their store. Franchisees will work with the manager and oversee multiple units. Your primary responsibility is to market your business and drive sales.
Why Men’s Hair Care?
- Most efficient segment of the haircutting industry; with no chemicals, easier-to-execute haircuts, and lower inventories
- Employees are licensed cosmetologists or barbers on a base hourly rate plus incentive compensation
- Recession-resistant – in good times and bad, hair grows
- Stable, all-cash business with no receivables
- Minimal inventory and no waste – unlike a restaurant franchise, nothing spoils
- High loyalty and stability with clients returning every 3-4 weeks
Why Should You Choose Sport Clips?
Industry Leader Supporting You Every Step of the Way
- Established in 1993, Sport Clips Haircuts began franchising in 1995 and is the leading men’s and boys’ haircut franchise in North America with 1,616+ stores open and the only hair care concept operating in all 50 states, plus five provinces in Canada.
- Ensuring that you have access to all the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important to us. Sport Clips offers comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers assistance with site selection and third-party financing, store construction and set-up, grand opening plans and neighborhood marketing plans. You’ll also get personal instruction on the most important aspects of your new haircut business, including Sport Clips business fundamentals, culture and team development along with best practices for hiring, developing and coaching your teams.
Responsible Growth Plan
- A responsible growth plan, adding 150-170 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and franchisees. The franchise system has 80 consecutive quarters of same store sales growth (that’s 20 years!) and has a 99.4% “franchise continuity rate”, (as defined by FRANdata) over the past five years – search GoogleTM to find out!
Strong Leadership &Commitment to Franchisee Satisfaction
- Overall Sport Clips franchisees rate their personal enjoyment 4.3 out of 5. Source: Franchise Business REVIEW Satisfaction Report
Great Ways to Give Back To Your Community
- Giving back to our nation’s veterans has always been an integral part of Sport Clips endeavors. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times.
Can you imagine your life as a Sport Clips owner?
We are expanding rapidly, with priority growth markets in California, Michigan, New England States and New York. Additional markets available. Build a solid future with a strong work-life balance and financial independence as a Sport Clips franchisee!
Please note: Sport Clips is currently developing in the following states: CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ME, MA, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, VT, WA and WI
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in Virginia
Life is too short not to do something you love. Drybar is an innovative concept in the multi-billion-dollar beauty industry. Drybar has taken the country by storm with a refreshingly simple concept: provide amazing blowouts, in a fun and beautiful environment,…
Cash Required: $250,000
Category: Beauty Salon & Spa
Your "Award-Winning" CBD Store. Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Join the largest network of CBD retailers in the U.S. and the exclusive home of award-winning, hemp-derived SunMed and Sunflora products. With more than 500 stores in 41…
Cash Required: $70,000
Category: Retail Franchises
Let Us Help You Find the Ideal Franchise Opportunity! Are you ready to be your own boss? Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? You've got a lot of research to do - Let us help bridge the gap at NO COST to you for our services. There's a lot to learn…
Cash Required: $30,000
Category: Business Services
A BRAND POSITIONED FOR GROWTH Radiant Waxing™, formally known as LunchboxWax® is managed by WellBiz Brands, Inc., the leading franchise brand management platform in the beauty and wellness space. The new name and beautiful re-branding is the result of…