KEEP YOUR DAY JOB AND INVEST FOR YOUR FUTURE
Many of our Sport Clips Team Leaders (franchisees) come from many different industries, are successful in middle management and looking for an exit strategy from “corporate America” over the next three to five years. Typically our Team Leaders keep their job for a few years until their Sport Clips businesses ramp up sufficiently for them to make the transition from employee to full-time Sport Clips Team Leader.
Sport Clips has a semi-absentee / manager-run business model that allows you to work ON your business, not IN your business; Hair cutting experience NOT necessary.
This means you will hire a manager that will run the stores for you. As an owner, you are responsible for the store manager, neighborhood marketing, and bookkeeping. Your store manager will spend time on the cutting floor as a Stylist, and assist in the operation of the store. Most owners spend an average of 10-20 hours a week working on their business.
What does this mean to you? Flexibility. Freedom. Better Work-Life Balance!
A Championship Haircut Experience
We’ve been franchising since 1993 and our mission remains the same…to provide a “championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports environment”. Sport Clips offers men and boys more than just a haircut – we offer them a unique, sports-themed experience while receiving a well-executed haircut at a reasonable price - -an experience they can’t get anywhere else. The “MVP Haircut Experience” includes a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder message while enjoying sports on TV.
Sport Clips was the first truly national brand to exclusively target the 150 million men and boys who need a haircut place to call their own. Now over twenty years later and with the male grooming market growing in leaps and bounds, Sport Clips has the best footprint (with over 1,530 stores) to capitalize on the growth in male grooming products and services.
As a Sport Clips franchisee, you will have the ability to own a business that capitalizes on the male haircut segment of a $60 billion hair and beauty market.
GUYS GET HAIRCUTS. GUYS WATCH SPORTS.
(EVERY INVESTMENT SHOULD BE THIS OBVIOUS!)
The Sport Clips Difference
Sport Clips is a straight-forward, relatively simple business. We are very focused…we do not try to be all things to all people, but focus on our target market of men and boys. (We do not refuse service to anyone, but we specialize in men’s and boys’ haircuts.)
We are the dominant male haircut franchise in North America and the only hair care franchise to have locations in all 50 states and Canada.
Why Men’s Hair Care?
- A paradigm shift in men's overall perception of grooming and self-care – guys are conscience about what they look like and it’s creating a demand for more products and services; A 300% growth in sales of these products in 2015 alone.
- Growing male grooming market with an estimated $21 billion in revenue for 2016!
- Most efficient segment of the haircutting industry; with no chemicals, easier-to-execute haircuts, and lower inventories
- Stable, all-cash business with no receivables
- No waste – unlike a restaurant franchise, nothing spoils
- High loyalty and stability with clients returning every 3-4 weeks
An Industry Leader
Sport Clips Results:
- A responsible strategic growth plan, adding 150-170 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and franchisees.
- Experienced an annual same store sales growth of 7-10% in the past five years.
- An industry leader with over 1,530 stores open and a 99% continuity rate, an honor based on five years of real data, during which time only six Sport Clips stores have closed in the entire country.
- $30 million annual national advertising budget
What does this mean to you? Stability. Confidence. Freedom.
A Championship Business Experience
At Sport Clips, we provide support and a Championship Business Experience for our Team Leaders. You will receive comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers all aspects of what you need to know to run your business. Proven systems with training, an easy to execute business plan and on-going support backed by national advertising and recruiting programs help our Team Leaders become successful at a very high rate!
What does this mean to you? A Winning Support Team You Can Count On!
- Minimum Net Worth:$400,000
- Liquidity: $200,000
- Good credit
- Franchise Fee: $59,000 for 3 licenses
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Willing to work within the Sport Clips business model and execute our proven systems
- Enjoy marketing a business and driving sales
- Willing to develop in available territories: CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, District of Columbia
- Qualified veterans receive a 20% discount on the initial franchise fee
In addition to offering a 20% discount to veterans, Sport Clips created a scholarship program in 2013, "Sport Clips Help a Hero Scholarship", where service members and veterans can use scholarship funds at post-secondary and trade schools to further their education. So far, Sport Clips has awarded 580 scholarships totaling more than $2.4 million. To help raise funds, Sport Clips donates $1 from every haircut service on Veterans Day to the program.
Our Team Leaders Say it Best!
“Since I have no experience in the hair cutting industry, I was impressed how strong the franchise support was from training to coaching to even a National Huddle. Sport Clips’ strong values, culture and brand sold us on this investment. They truly understand who they are, what they have to offer and how to win in the marketplace.” - Dennis Guerrette, Team Leader
“When we had the chance to meet everyone at the Sport Clips’ Discovery Day we knew that this was for us. The level of commitment from the franchisor to support the success of franchisees seemed to be second to none. In anything that we chose to do, we wanted to make sure that we remained “Client-Focused” and “Quality-Driven”. Everyone that we have worked with at Sport Clips has had this same mission and it’s unwavering… Now, five years later, we are currently working on opening our sixth Sport Clips and are more excited than ever about what the future holds!” - Tim Scott, Team Leader
We are expanding rapidly, and prime locations are still available. Don’t delay... build a solid future with a strong work-life balance and financial independence as a Sport Clips Team Leader! Learn more by completing the inquiry form.