World-recognized Chef Efi Naon has won over critics and customers in the toughest market in the world; New York City. The concept originated with the innovative and critically-acclaimed full-service restaurant Taboon® located in New York’s Hell Kitchen. Due to overwhelming consumer demand and constant requests from fans, this fast casual version, Taboonette® was created and launched near Union Square in NYC in 2014. Since then, the lines and the fans have grown longer and larger. Now you can become part of this food revolution as a franchisee of Taboonette®.
Benefits of Owning a Taboonette:
- Innovated the fusion of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean Cuisine
- Excellent unit economics
- Unparalleled customer loyalty
- Great user reviews and food critic awards
- Strong consumer demand for fresher, healthier menu items
- Experienced management team
Before you open your first restaurant you will receive five weeks of training. This training is provided in three sections.
- Three weeks initial hands-on and operational training in a Taboonette® restaurant
- Pre-opening assistance at your location 7 - 10 days prior to your grand opening
- Counsel will be provided to support your sales building efforts 7-10 days after opening your new restaurant. Periodic visits are made to your restaurant at both scheduled and unscheduled times to review operational compliance.
As a Taboonette® franchisee you are never alone. You will benefit from Taboonette's Unique competitive advantages as well as initial and ongoing support including:
- The Taboonette® brand name and trademarks
- Proprietary products and recipes including Tabonette's famous “Hummus and Tahini”
- Real estate and project management support
- Construction and design assistance
- Training for franchisees, managers and employees
- Negotiated and approved supply chain
- Grand opening marketing support
- On-going marketing and advertising assistance
Taboonette® is seeking franchisees who are committed to providing nothing but the most positive customer experience. The ideal franchisee is focused on executing the Taboonette® culture by living up to the Taboonette® mission with flawless operations, outstanding guest service, community outreach and the desire to open profitable Taboonette® restaurants. Franchisees must demonstrate a track record of success and have the necessary financial qualifications. Candidates must possess integrity, passion and an unending desire to succeed.
The typcial franchise footprint is 1,500 – 2000 square feet and accommodates 30-40 seats plus a patio.
Let us know you’re interested by filling out the inquiry form today.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates in the following 15 states:
CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, OH, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TX and VT.