There's never been a better time to own a Tailored Living franchise!
Tailored Living® is a member of a family of brands under the umbrella of Home Franchise Concepts® (HFC), parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies that include Budget Blinds® and Concrete Craft®. As a franchising expert, HFC is dedicated to helping people go into business for themselves and to help them grow their home-based franchise business to be as successful as possible.
Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organization and storage solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs.
Tailored Living's industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company with nearly 200 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada.
Franchise advantages include:
- A family-friendly workweek
- An outstanding business model
- A network of enthusiastic franchisees
- Valued alliance vendors
- A dedicated corporate team
A Better Business Model
Tailored Living is different from other franchises because it offers:
- Convenient at-home service
- Custom design solutions
- Proprietary 3D design software
- Professional installation
- Free consultations and estimates
- Knowledgeable consultants
- Expert and detailed measuring
- High-quality products and materials
- Exclusive, high-grade floor coating product line
- Unbeatable value and customer service
Recognized as a leader, Tailored Living is the recipient of multiple awards, including Best of Houzz badges for design and service, as well as franchisee satisfaction awards in the U.S. and Canada. Tailored Living’s products, services, and expertise in home organization and garage flooring have been featured on national TV shows such as NBC’s George to the Rescue, HGTV’s Property Brothers, DIY’s Rev Run’s Renovation, and W Network’s Love It or List It.
Training and Support
Training is so critical that we provide:
- Round-trip economy class airfare (up to $500)
- Hotel accommodations for one standard room for up to 15 nights
11 days of comprehensive training that includes:
- Office set-up
- Local area marketing
Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage® franchisees receive unparalleled support from a leader in the home improvement industry.
There are always opportunities for franchise owners and their employees to brush up on the basics and build additional skills.
- Ongoing training
- National Convention
- Regional workshops and marketing seminars
- Monthly Continued Education webinars
- Monthly Drawing Board design webinars
- Professional in-house technology solutions experts
- Online forums for networking and exchange of best practices
- Proprietary D’Vinci™ Software
- Dedicated Business Coaches
- Online and Toll-free Phone Support
"I like being a small business and I appreciate the support of a much larger organization. Tailored Living has a professional team of experienced individuals that specialize in marketing, sales, and operations. Their goal is to help us become the most successful business we can be." – Jackie Poehlman, Franchisee
Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage® is looking for entrepreneurs with a knack for sales and a passion for giving customers top-notch service. The ideal franchise candidate will have a minimum net worth of $150,000. The minimum initial investment is just under $124,950.
When looking for the next great franchise owner Tailored Living pays attention to driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales expertise, and passion for customer service. Ideal candidates are collaborative and eager to learn the ropes about owning a franchise business. In exchange for your hard-work, Tailored Living rewards franchisees with support in everything from marketing to operations! Are you an ideal partner for this franchise program? If so, complete the inquiry form today to learn more.