The Learning Experience®
What does a The Learning Experience® Franchise Cost?
Make a Positive Difference in the Lives of Children, Families & Communities!
With 500+ sites open or under development, The Learning Experience® (TLE) has become one of the nation’s fastest growing child care franchise organizations. TLE is one of the fastest growing early childhood education franchisors in the U.S. and the leading brand-focused player in the industry. Pioneering investments in technology keep TLE at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
Inquire to learn more today.
Join One of the Fastest Growing Childcare Franchises
The Learning Experience is a recognized leader in the daycare and early education industry—with over 315 centers open and another 250 under development. This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing brand dedicated to making a positive difference in children’s lives as they learn, play and grow with us.
Strategically Chosen Cities and Locations
The TLE real estate model is completely unique in comparison to the industry. Our team researches high-growth areas around the country, sources the location, partners with developers to build, equip and set up the center, and then hands you the keys. There are hundreds of TLE centers under development still in need of the right franchisee to help create another TLE success story.
Immediate Opportunities Available (Updated 01/2023)
We already have several centers under development available to franchise that will be opening in the next few months. These include schools in the following metro areas:
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas, NV
Oklahoma City, OK
If you do not see the market area you’re interested in listed here, reach out to us! We also sell territories, and we are constantly finding new location to develop new centers.
You will get a turnkey business with a 10,000 squared foot building with furniture, materials, toys and curriculum to get your childcare and education center up and running quickly. You'll also get 5,000 squared foot exterior with a playground for fun activities.
The High Rate of Franchisee Success
The numbers don’t lie, franchisees are set up for success. That’s why we have 4-star franchisee satisfaction rating* year over year, and why 45% of our franchisees end up owning two or more centers. TLE has also been ranked on Entrepreneur's Top 500 Franchises, Forbes' Best Franchises in America, and Inc 5000's America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
The Security and Stability of Franchising
The early childhood education and daycare industry has grown exponentially over the past decade. This is due to research confirming the strong and long-lasting benefits of early childhood education, a shifting workforce in which both parents work, and the booming population growth. That’s why over the next five years, the childcare industry is forecast to increase revenue at a compound annual growth rate of 5.0% — and why being a TLE® franchise owner is a smart move, especially with a company that’s demonstrated lasting growth and success.
Full Support for TLE Franchisees at Every Step
The services our support team gives our valued franchisees includes:
- Guiding you through how to develop and execute an effective marketing plan and sales process while providing ongoing marketing support, training and resources
- Working with you on staffing and building a dynamic team of qualified people
- Providing you with our proprietary curriculum to implement within your centers while educating you around all aspects on how to implement it successfully
- Educating you about the value of our product, including over 90 proprietary brand characters
- Conducting trainings that will support your personal development and growth in leadership, business acumen and preparedness to run a successful business
- Conducting training and support around financial planning and managing a P&L
- Assisting you through the process of getting your center licensed
- Ongoing access to a highly trained operations team that will help you stay on course to operate your center successfully
- Access to the latest technology to effectively run your child care operations including state-of-the-art technology within your center and the business intelligence tools to track business growth and communicate with your families