The New York Butcher Shoppe
What does a The New York Butcher Shoppe Franchise Cost?
Since 1999, The New York Butcher Shoppe has been selling hand cut steaks using Premium Angus Beef, side dishes, prepared entrees, salads and dips and prides themselves on offering the highest quality products with impeccable customer service. The total Investment to open your own New York Butcher Shoppe costs $205,500-$379,000. You must have a minimum of $50,000 in liquid capital and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
The New York Butcher Shoppe Franchise is a Rare Opportunity.
Be in charge of your future! Bring the "local" butcher to your neighborhood with high quality products. Become a part of a new chain that is not a copy cat! Have fun making customers happy by providing the products they want with exceptional service! The rest of your career starts today. Make it what you want it to be and open The New York Butcher Shoppe Franchise near you!
The New York Butcher Shoppe is a full service butcher shop that offers:
- Certified Angus Beef, fresh chicken, pork, lamb and veal.
- A full line of prepared entrees, side dishes, dips and salads.
- Frozen gourmet pastas, raviolis, vegetables, and hard to find meats and sausages
- A great selection of fine wines, cheeses, and imported grocery items.
- Everyday superior customer service including special cuts and cooking instructions
The New York Butcher Shoppe is a Cut Above the Rest
- Low start up investment
- High sales to investment ratio
- Unique, original concept
- Systems based operating model
- Broad demand for products
- Better hours than restaurant concepts
- Able to operate with a small staff
- Expansion opportunities
- A committed support team
Training and Support
- Hands on training in store
- Detailed training plan
- Assistance with site selection
- Assistance with hiring
- Assistance with construction / equipment
- Assistance with opening order
- On-site assistance for opening week
- Regular on site visits and ongoing support
Are you ready to take control of your own destiny and “Be your own Boss”? Read on for what will be asked of you as a franchise owner:
- Although food experience isn't mandatory due to our training program, we are looking for people who are outgoing, driven, and have management experience.
- You will need the ability to manage staff, vendors, and to follow a proven process in order to build your business.
- Making your business successful requires hands on ownership and dedication, so we ask you give this opportunity your full commitment.
The rest of your career starts today - make it what you want it to be!
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in Virginia
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…