What we can do for you:
- Provide you with a successful publication
- Provide you with our expertise and experience
- Provide you with training and ongoing support
- Provide you with a way to earn an unlimited income within a very short period of time
We provide you with a monthly print magazine that includes:
- Magazine content
- Printing of the magazines each month
- Ad design
- Internet exposure in an online version and on a web site
- Delivery of the magazines to you
Eliminate the normal problems of a start-up publication:
- Overcome the normal trial and error mistakes, which could result in a major financial loss
- No need to find a printer or graphics personnel
- No need to develop and perfect sales material
- No need to learn how to effectively distribute the publication
- No need to wait months and years for name recognition and to develop a reputation of having a successful publication
You only provide:
The advertisers (and you keep all the advertising revenues you generate) and ensure the distribution of the magazine in your area each month.
Earn an unlimited income with our Starter Edition, which is your first magazine that could earn you $15,000 or more in monthly net revenues, and for future editions you can add pages and advertisers to increase your revenues. It is twenty-eight page magazine, 10,000 copies.
We provide important and interesting information, as well as products and services, for people 50 and over each month in our Senior Resource Guide magazine.
You receive an exclusive area of your choice, extensive training on selling advertising in the magazine and conducting a successful business, your first monthly area edition, ongoing sales material, and ongoing support. Your cost to bring Today's Senior Magazine to your area is a one-time non-refundable licensing fee of $4,100.00 or $5,300.00 (depending on the type of paper you want for your magazine). If you go to print as scheduled, production fees for your first monthly edition are included in the licensing fee, and you have three months to go to print on your first monthly edition. There is an ongoing production fee, based on the size of your magazine, type of paper you use, and the amount of copies you print, for future monthly editions.