For Serious Inquiries Only:
Own a Business with Proven Revenue Potential AND Purpose
The home care market generates over $75 billion annually and in 2013 was identified as the fastest-growing sector in the health care industry by the Department of Labor.
Home Helpers has been ranked the #1 Senior Care Franchise five straight years by Entrepreneur magazine. We believe this success comes from our commitment to guiding you step by step through the process of launching and sustaining a successful home care business.
Numbers Don't Lie
Are you serious about owning a business with proven revenue potential? Let’s talk about the opportunity for you to benefit from our 18+ years of experience and join our family of Home Helpers franchise owners who are living their entrepreneurial dreams!
Since 1997, Home Helpers has been the trusted name in exceptional home care. Named one of the nation’s top 10 low-cost franchises, Home Helpers now serves more than 600 communities across the U.S. By joining our highly regarded home care franchise organization, you instantly benefit from this strong and established brand. Home Helpers offers non-medical and medical services to our owners, which is a big competitive differentiator.
A Record of Success
Our system is crafted so that you can hit the ground running on Day 1.
- Low start-up costs
- Home based
- Minimal inventory
- Multiple profit centers, including cutting-edge technology to keep seniors safe at home
- National partnerships that give you VIP access to elite referrals
- Unrivaled marketing and public relations programs
- Comprehensive onsite training
- Personalized, ongoing coaching by your assigned franchise business consultant
More Than Home Care — Get a Second Franchise Free
Only Home Helpers offers you the Direct Link® personal medical alert system—FREE of charge (an $18,900 value!). Enjoy long-term residual income with our proprietary line of medical alert systems, including automated medication dispensers and vital signs monitoring units, allowing you to offer care with minimal additional overhead or employees.
Tap In to Revenue Streams
Unlike many other home care franchise businesses that focus only on senior care, Home Helpers gives you four strong profit centers to help you build your business:
- Companion care
- Personal care
- Skilled medical care
- Direct Link®
You will also have access to five distinct markets:
- Senior care
- Recuperative care
- Continuing care
- New moms and working parents
- Direct Link® emergency monitoring system
All owners complete an extensive five-day initial training program at our National Support Center to learn every phase of our business. We’ll walk you through the systems that have helped our owners achieve success for more than 18 years.
We also offer training and certification programs for your staff that you’ll use once you have opened your office.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy after leaving initial training include:
- A proven caregiver training curriculum
- An assigned franchise business consultant to act as your coach
- One-on-one field visits at no cost to you
- Certified Training Centers across the country
- Growth groups and monthly webinars
- Regional and national meetings and networking, including our annual national conference
- Access to a wide network of national accounts
- Direct Link® Certified Call Center
- Exclusive systems and computer software
When you join Home Helpers, you’re not starting from scratch. Home Helpers has spent millions of dollars building the brand. You are investing in a network of offices in over 600 communities with over 18 years’ worth of brand equity—there for you on Day 1.
As a Home Helpers owner, you will have access to a multitude of marketing resources that include:
- A digital marketing strategy that drives traffic to your customized website
- Online advertising and local social media pages
- National Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns
- Hundreds of options for customizable market-specific material (brochures, flyers, postcards, ads)
- Reliable referral source marketing programs
- National marketing campaigns that you can customize for your local market
- Professionally produced radio and television commercials
- Professional presence at local events supported by branded trade show booths and banners
Get In Touch!
If you have the drive, personality and will to get out from behind a desk and build a business you can be proud of, we want to talk to you! Complete the online information request form and a franchise consultant will contact you promptly.
This offering is made by prospectus only. Home Helpers is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.