Our low start-up costs make it easy for you to get started quickly and our flat monthly royalty fees allow you to keep the money you make.
Additionally, Snap Fitness provides in-house financing to qualified applicants, helping you achieve your goal of starting your own business or growing your existing business.
Generally speaking, you are likely to qualify financially for a Snap Fitness franchise if you meet most of these criteria:
- $75,000 liquid assets
- $250,000 net worth
- $75,000 combined household income
You’re never alone with Snap Fitness. Owning your own business may seem like a daunting process, but we help you every step of the way. From the moment you request franchise information, we’re here to walk you through every decision that comes with being a franchisee.
We have personnel ready to help you through real estate, financing, marketing, build-out, training, and more. Our expert staff guides you through each service to make sure you get exactly what you want for the best price.
Get started on the path to financial freedom now! From the day you sign your franchise agreement, our in-house team supports you through the process of opening your club. We have turnkey systems in place that set you up for success. Take a look at our road map for success:
- FINANCING ASSISTANCE: Whether you are a first-time franchise owner or an established entrepreneur, our team will help you navigate the process and get you the financing you need to start your own business.
- CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION: Our real estate team helps you choose a location with maximum profit potential through a review of your desired area, demographics research, and much more. We also assist with lease negotiation, helping you get started on opening your fitness club quickly.
- BUILD OUT YOUR SPACE: Our dedicated project management team helps you with the planning and execution of your club build-out. Pre-negotiated discounts and extended warranties with approved vendors provide you with the best possible value.
- PRE-OPENING TRAINING: Four-day training at our Corporate Headquarters helps you get started on the right foot.
- GRAND OPENING SUPPORT: Make a splash in your city! We support your Snap Fitness franchise Grand Opening with fully integrated marketing campaigns to spread the word about your club in the local community.
- CONTINUED GROWTH: Year-round promotional support and marketing campaigns keep your club in the public eye all year long, while our experienced Corporate Franchise Account Representatives are available to help with marketing, sales, and operational questions whenever you need.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Peter Taunton is the Founder and CEO of Lift Brands, the world’s largest fitness franchising organization and parent company to Snap Fitness. Lift Brands consists of Snap Fitness, 9Round, Kosama, Fitness On Demand, STEELE Fitness, and YogaFit Studios. Taunton brings more than 30 years of fitness experience to his role as majority owner. His vision and business savvy have resulted in Lift Brands’ explosive worldwide growth over the past 10 years.
“Prior to finding Snap Fitness, I had a corporate job and Jen was a stay-at-home mom. We chose Snap Fitness because the process of becoming a franchisee is simple. We looked at the whole process: financing options, build-out, billing, marketing, and how Peter Taunton runs the company. We knew if we were going to invest money in a business, we wanted to do it with someone like Peter. Snap Fitness offers world-class support from start to finish.”
–Matt and Jen, Multi-Club Owners, Missouri
“Snap Fitness makes it extremely simple to open your own fitness center. The entire process is so easy because the team at Snap Fitness holds your hand through every step, starting with the process of financing your club. The leasing department works with you to find the perfect club location. The finance department helps you get the best equipment and products in your club. The marketing department assists you in crafting your own Grand Opening package. Regardless of your business experience, Snap Fitness sets you up to be a successful business owner.”
– Ben, Multi-Club Owner, Minnesota
“I strongly recommend Snap Fitness for any market in the world. It’s based in the United States, but I’m always able to talk to representatives from a variety of specialist departments and get help whenever needed. From the original build-out to learning how to sell personal training, Snap Fitness has given me the guidance and support to succeed in the fitness industry.”
– Puneet, International Owner, UK