What does a Scenthound Franchise Cost?
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Scenthound franchise ranges from $205,500 to $377,500. This amount includes an initial franchise fee of $49,000. Franchise candidates must have $49,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $300,000. In addition, ideal candidates have a credit score of 700+ and have the ability to work full-time in their location for a minimum of one year.
A Unique Franchise Opportunity in the Booming $70 Billion Pet Industry!
Now is the perfect time to own and operate your own Scenthound franchise. Scenthound is a wellness-focused, membership-based dog grooming franchise. All dogs require routine care to stay clean and healthy. Scenthound removes barriers to clean, healthy dogs by making basic grooming and maintenance accessible. We’ve simplified the grooming business model to provide care for all dogs, not just those that get haircuts — capturing a vastly underserved portion of the pet market. Our revolutionary, tested and proven model keeps dogs on a routine care schedule and provides monthly recurring revenue for franchisees.
Join the Clean Dog Revolution and Provide Wellness-Focused Grooming Services to Keep Dogs Clean and Healthy.
From Dog Lover to Dog Lover and Business Owner
What began as a mobile grooming business in 2010 has now expanded into brick-and-mortar salons. What most dog owners don't know is that every dog needs basic care like bathing, ear cleaning, nail trimming, and dental care. Currently, there are four locations where we educate dog parents and provide the necessary care to keep dogs clean and healthy. Future goals include 60 additional locations by 2020 and anticipated growth to hundreds of franchises both nationwide and internationally.
Why Invest in a Scenthound Franchise?
- An extremely large industry: U.S. spending on pets is $70 billion
- Convenient facilities: State-of-the-art grooming facilities which provide a safe and efficient place to care for dogs
- Experienced team: Over a decade of experience in the dog grooming industry
- Loyal customers: Membership-based model provides monthly recurring revenue
- The category which experienced the most growth in the pet industry between 2016 and 2017 was ‘other services,’ which includes grooming.
- 95% of Americans consider their pet to be a member of the family.
- 45% of dogs sleep in bed with their owner.
- 68% of dog owners say they would maintain spending on pet health regardless of any downturn in the economy.
To become a Scenthound franchisee, candidates must have:
- Minimum Net Worth: $300,000
- Liquid Assets: $100,000 or living expenses to get you through ramp-up period of up to 12 months
- Credit Score 700+
- Ability to work full-time in your location for a minimum of one year
We realize that it takes more than a bank loan to get you off the ground — success requires a strategic partner. Because we understand that one size does not fill all, we’ve partnered with FranFund to help you identify the funding solution that works best for your situation. Through education and support, FranFund gives you the confidence you need to make all, not just part, of your dreams a reality.
Do you want to bring more love into the world by helping dog parents keep their pups clean and healthy? If so, we want to hear from you. Inquire today.