Be the First to Offer Floating in Your Area
What is Floating?
Floating involves floating in an enclosed, sound-proof pod with skin temperature water saturated with Espom sale which allows your body to float on top of the water.
Typically, appointments are 90 minutes long and provide the ultimate experience in relaxation.
Although the pod or isolation tank looks like something from the future, the idea of sensory-free therapy and first tanks were introduced in the 1950s. Floating gained popularity in the 1970s and was termed: REST an acronym which stood for Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy. A neuroscientist who worked for the National Institutes of Health, named Dr. John Lilly, specialized in cognition and brain activity helped pioneer the research of floating and the positive effects it had on the body.
Benefits of floating:
- Stress relief
- Anxiety relief
- Pain relief
- Reduces headaches
- Increases circulation
- Improves sleep
- Improves the overall function of the brain and central nervous system
Why Open an Urban Float?
- An industry primed for exponential growth
- The team has more than 75 years in retail and wellness
- Recurring revenue stream through a membership model
- Multiple revenue streams
- Quick start up time
- Centers are built for maximum operational efficiency
How Much Can I Make?
The profitability of the Urban Float business model is tremendous:
Store Revenue = $669,190*
Gross Profit = $512,614*
Expenses = $449,551*
What makes Urban Float stand apart from other float centers is the high end experience, top of the line equipment and unlimited memberships which allow members to float as often as they like for one monthly fee.
Ideal Urban Float Candidates
Uban Float is looking for franchisees with:
- Good business acumen
- Prior experience in retail services and sales
- Ability to make good business decisions
- Drive to build 3-20 units
Training and Support
From the initial application through the entire operational period, Urban Float franchise owners are supported at all times. The qualified and professional staff at Urban Float is available to provide help and guidance in these following areas:
- A comprehensive training program and operations manual for the daily operation of your business
- Two weeks of initial float, and business training
- Business Plan assistance
- Site selection assistance
- Pre/Post opening advertising and marketing support
- On-site Grand Opening support
- Customized software to store updates to all of our marketing, and operational documents needed to run your business