- Supercuts – Ranked #1 in the hair care industry seven years in a row by Entrepreneur Magazine and #3 on Franchise 500
- Ace Hardware Corp – Ranked highest in customer satisfaction among home improvement stores nine years in a row by J.D. Power and Associates 2007-2015 and ranked #14 on the Franchise 500
- Sport Clips – Ranked at #16, Sport Clips has made Top 500 for the 17th year in a row
- The UPS Store – Ranked #17 on the Franchise 500, The UPS Store has been #1 in its category for the last 25 years
- Papa Murphy’s – Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top food franchises and #19 on the Franchise 500
May 11, 2016
Bring a beloved brand to your community and experience the rewards of being your own boss while owning a growing franchise. Here are Franchise.com’s top five franchises and how they ranked on the 2016 Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list. Explore these successful franchises to own and benefit from a proven concept and business model.
About the Author - Kerry CroccoMarketing Coordinator for Franchise Solutions and Franchise.com; conduct email marketing campaigns, web page management and trade show coordination. Mother of two, wife and Young Living Essential Oils representative.
Categorized Under: Franchises for sale